2024 250 Duke price has remain almost unchanged despite the motorcycle getting a complete makeover. Apache RTR 310 effect?
Apart from the 2024 390 Duke (launch article), KTM has also announced the launch of the new 250 Duke in India. Like it is the case with the elder sibling, the quarter liter motorcycle also gets comprehensive updates to take the game even higher. Here are the key highlights quickly…
There is a completely new styling – similar to the 390 Duke with massive tank extensions. KTM has really managed to take the hooliganism of the Dukes much higher – and this when the bar was already very high with the older gen models.
Gen-3 250 Duke – Key Highlights
- The 250cc single cylinder, liquid cooled engine has also been given a tweak and it now comes with an optimized cylinder head and a larger airbox.
- Power output of 31 PS at 9250 rpm and peak torque output of 25 Nm at 7250 rpm
- The complete body is nestled on a new trellis frame and pressure die-cast aluminium subframe.
- Then there is a right off-set monoshock as well.
- It gets Upside down front forks that are black in color
- The motorcycle weighs 163 kgs kerb providing a power to weight ratio of 190 PS per ton.
- In terms of features, you now have Quickshifter+, ride by wire and slipper clutch most probably as standard.
- The third gen Duke also comes with a 5 inch LCD display that gets smartphone pairability and turn by turn navigation.
2024 250 Duke Price
|New 250 Duke Price||Rs 2,39,000|
The most remarkable thing about the new model is that there has been an almost negligible price increase of about Rs 780. There has definitely been some kind of a thinking that has gone into the pricing probably after the unveil of the TVS Apache RTR 310 that we just rode in Thailand. Here is the review of the motorcycle that the 250 Duke will rival…
KTM is offering the 250 Duke in two colors – Electronic Orange and Ceramic White. We will be riding the new 390 Duke tomorrow with videos dropping on 15th and 17th September. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for all the updates as they happen.