2024 390 Duke price increment is pretty reasonable considering the comprehensive updates it has received in this complete makeover…
With a tagline ‘No Bullshit‘, KTM has officially announced the launch of the new 390 Duke in India earlier today. This the third generation of the naked streetfighter that has been given a complete makeover, in both styling and mechanical terms. Let us quickly talk about the major highlights of the most popular motorcycle of the segment..
2024 390 Duke – Key Highlights
- Engine – For the first time ever, the engine capacity has gone up by 26cc and it now displaces 399cc.
- Power/Torque – The 390 Duke already produced sweltering power and torque numbers that have now been further upped. The new LC4C engine now churns 46 PS of peak power at 8500 rpm and 39 Nm of max torque at 6500 rpm.
- Frame – There is a new trellis frame and an aluminum sub-frame.
- Suspension – The 390 comes with adjustable upside down suspension from WP.
- Modes – There are three ride modes – Rain, Street & Track
- Motorcycle Traction Control
- Launch Control
- It also comes with Cornering ABS
- You also get Quickshifter+, Ride by wire and slipper clutch
- It comes with a seat height of 800mm
- There is a new offset monoshock and the wheels are also lighter
- There are two colors on offer – Electronic Orange Metallic and Atlantic Blue.
The styling has also gone for a complete makeover with massive tank extensions that add a lot of aggression. It is impeccable on KTM’s part to really take this ‘hooliganism‘ to the next level when the older model already looked real hot.
2024 390 Duke Price
|390 Duke||Rs, 3,10,520|
Frankly, with such a comprehensive update sheet, I believed that the 390 Duke will get a handsome price increment over Rs 2.97 Lac – that was the price of the outgoing version. However, KTM has managed to keep it reasonable at Rs 13,000 only.
That also brings us to the latest rival Apache RTR 310 that we just rode in Bangkok couple of days back. Though performance levels may not really be at par, but that street naked also comes loaded to the gills and there has been a lot of interest. You can check out its review below..
We are riding the new 390 Duke tomorrow, however, reviews and other videos are embargoed till 15th and 17th. So, we will be up with our details in the coming days. Stay tuned to our Facebook page.