2022 Harley Davidson motorcycle line-up will be completely revealed on 26th January. We discuss the models that are already officially OUT…
Harley-Davidson have revealed a portion of their 2022 line-up which have started arriving at the US dealership. The rest of the 2022 line-up along with motorcycles built by Harley-Davidson’s Custom Vehicle Operation (CVO) will be revealed during their “Further, Faster” World Premiere Event which will take place on 26th of January at 09:30 PM (IST).
They further explain that after the full reveal of their 2022 line-up at their “Further, Faster” event, the rest of the world will start receiving these bikes at the local HD dealerships.
Highlights of 2022 Harley-Davidson models revealed today:
- Sports Category:
- Harley-Davidson Sportster S – The Harley’s performance cruiser that was recently launched in India is offered in Vivid Black and two new colors – White Sand Pearl and Mineral Green Metallic.
- Adventure Touring Category:
- Harley-Davidson Pan America 1250 Special and Pan America 1250 – Harley-Davidson’s first ADV bike to take on the king – BMW 1250 GS/GSA – has been the most sold adventure bike in North America. It shares its heart with the Roadster S, where in Pan America the Revolution Max engine produces 150 HP and 127 Nm of torque. For the 2022 model, the Pan America 1250 Special and Pan America 1250 feature improved visibility of information on the TFT display screen and extended Vehicle Hill Hold Control active time from 10 seconds to 3 to 5 minutes (under normal conditions). A new color option has been added for the Pan America 1250 Special – Fastback Blue/White Sand.
- Cruiser Category:
- 2022 Heritage Classic 114 – For the 2022 model, the Heritage Classic 114 model is offered in a new Chrome trim option. The Black trim version of the Heritage Classic 114 model will feature several new styling elements – The powertrain is finished with Wrinkle Black upper rocker covers, camshaft cover, transmission cover and primary cover, with contrasting Gloss Black lower rocker covers. Trim details include a Gloss Black rear light-bar, windshield brackets, front lightbar and turn signal standoffs, Black mirrors and triple clamps, Black Anodized wheel hubs and hub cap, and Matte Black exhaust shields with Chrome muffler tips. The Chrome trim will feature Black 9-Spoke cast aluminum or Chrome Laced wheels while the Black trim will be offered with Black 9-Spoke cast aluminum or Black Laced wheels.
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy 114 – For the 2022 model, the cruiser’s Lakester cast aluminum wheels are re-styled with 11 turbine-like spokes while the classic Fat Boy tank badge is revised to have a single trailing “wing” while retaining the centered star.
- Harley-Davidson Fat Bob 114 – For the 2022 model, it features a new waterslide fuel tank graphic in an oval shape with “H-D” on the lower edge.
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883: For the 2022 model, the whole bike has been Blacked-out and stripped-down with a legendary profile.
- Harley Davidson Forty-Eight – For the 2022 model, the bike will feature Heavy-hitting fat-tire style with its iconic peanut tank and bulldog stance.
- Grand American Touring Category:
- Harley-Davidson boasts that they design every Grand American Touring model for the riders who are forever seeking that next adventure. All Harley-Davidson Grand American Touring feature their smooth-running Milwaukee-Eight V-Twin engine. Their Emulsion-technology rear shock absorbers feature a single knob to hydraulically adjust preload for optimal ride and control. The 49mm forks with dual bending valve suspension technology deliver linear damping characteristics and Reflex linked Brembo brakes with ABS are a standard feature on each Touring model. The offered options package provides enhancements like Electronically Linked Brakes, Cornering-ABS, Cornering-Traction Control with standard and rain mode, Drag Torque Slip Control, Vehicle Hold Control, and Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPMS). For 2022, Grand American Touring models feature new paint color options.
- Harley-Davidson Road King – A stripped-down highway legend with neo-classic chrome styling and modern touring performance. Powered by Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine.
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special model – Their slammed factory-custom bagger offers a choice of blacked-out or chrome finish. It features a Daymaker LED headlamp, Boom! Box GTS infotainment system, Prodigy custom wheels and Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine.
- Harley Davidson Road Glide Special – The visage of the frame-mounted, aerodynamic shark nose fairing sets the tone for this model is offered with a blacked-out or chrome finish. It features dual Daymaker LED headlamps, Boom! Box GTS infotainment system, Prodigy custom wheels and Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine.
If you would like to join the “Further, Faster” World Premiere Event taking place on 26th of January 2022, you can register at the official link.