2022 Aerox comes in as many as six colors in both the variants along with an updated MotoGP edition. Yamaha launched the sports scooter in India last year…
For the new year 2022, Yamaha have updated their aggressive and sporty Aerox 155 with as many as six colours across its two variants. They have also introduced the updated version of the MotoGP edition as well as the World GP 60th Anniversary livery on the sports scooter.
2022 Aerox 155
In Indonesia, Yamaha offers Aerox 155 in two variants – ABS Connected variant and non-ABS Connected variant.
Additionally, Yamaha is offering their special liveries – MotoGP Edition and World GP 60th Anniversary Edition in both the ABS and non-ABS variants.
The Aerox 155 ABS variant comes in two colors – Prestige Silver and Maxi Signature Black & Gold. The Aerox 155 non-ABS Connected variant gets four colour options – Matte Black Cyan, Dark Grey Yellow, Black and Red.
2022 Yamaha Aerox 155 Key Features
- The Indonesian variant of Aerox 155 is very similar to the version we get in our country, barring few features.
- The Aerox 155 is powered by the very familiar 155 cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine aided by VVA technology that powers the sportsbike R15 v4/M, the naked MT-15, the retro XSR 155 and the maxi-scooter NMax 155.
- The power-unit produces 14.8 BHP of power at 8000 RPM and 13.9 Nm of torque at 6500 RPM.
- The power is transmitted through a CVT automatic transmission to the rear wheel.
- The chassis is made of an underbone frame with telescopic forks at the front and twin sub-tank suspension in the rear.
- It runs on 14” alloy wheels covered in street tyres.
- The braking is handled by a disc setup at the front and a drum setup at the rear with ABS provided as an option.
- Ground Clearance – 143 mm.
- Seat Height – 790 mm.
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 5.5 L.
- The feature-list consists of a smart key ignition, full-LED lighting setup, Yamaha Y-connect Bluetooth connectivity, USB charging, hazard lamps and full-digital instrumentation.
2022 Yamaha Aerox 155 Prices
|Variant||Indonesian Price||Equivalent Indian Price|
|Aerox 155 ABS||IDR 29,900,000||Rs. 1,58,257/-|
|Aerox 155 non-ABS||IDR 26,400,000||Rs. 1,39,732/-|
|Aerox 155 MotoGP Edition||IDR 29,500,000||Rs. 1,56,140/-|
|Aerox 155 WGP 60th Anniversary||IDR 30,400,000||Rs. 1,50,904/-|
Furthermore, Yamaha have also introduced the 2022 version of the bigger sibling – NMAX 155 – in Indonesia at IDR 30,700,000 (~ Rs. 1,62,491/-).