Honda CB500X latest price is almost Rs 1.07 Lakh lesser than the atrocious tag it came with originally. Makes for a good bargain now..?
Honda, in their latest move, have slashed the price of their CB500X ADV by nearly Rs. 1.07 Lakh. It must be noted that, for some, unknown, wild reason, the motorcycle was launched at a ridiculously high price tag.
Honda CB500X Latest Price
When launched last year in March, the CB500X was priced at Rs. 6.87 Lakh (ex-showroom). For the new year they have reduced the price drastically by 1.1 Lakh and it will now be offered at Rs. 5.80 Lakh (ex-showroom).
|Old price||New Price|
|6.87 Lac||5.80 Lac|
Honda CB500X Features and Highlights
- The Adventure touring bike was imported as a Completely Knocked Down (CKD) unit and is assembled in India. We have no clue on the latest status wrt to the price reduction.
- The CB500X is powered by a 471cc, twin-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine.
- The engine churns out 46 BHP @ 8,500 RPM and 43.2 Nm @ 6,500 RPM.
- The power is transmitted through a 6-speed gearbox aided by a slipper and assist clutch.
- Feature-wise, the ADV is loaded with an LED headlamp, a digital instrument cluster, multi-spoke alloy wheels, and all-terrain tyres.
Last week, the international market have received an updated Honda CB500X for 2022. The changes it features is addition of new Pearl Organic Green/Black colour and Showa’s SFF-BP non-adjustable suspension at the front.