2021 Bajaj CT100 changes include a fuel meter which will be liked by all. It remains the most affordable BS6 motorcycle in India…
Bajaj Auto has announced the launch of an updated CT100 just when we are bang in the festive season. The new model has received fair bit of changes and updates which will enhance its value for money preposition.
2021 Bajaj CT100 Changes & Features
Here are the eight new features Bajaj is offering on the CT100 now..
- Extended mirror boot
- Bigger grab rail for better pillion grip
- Clear Lens indicators – The clear lens indicators replace the orange colored older blinkers. They are also flexible to protect from minor impacts.
- Handlebar with cross tube
- Rubber tank pads
- Front fork suspension cover
- Flatter seat which is also thicker now for enhanced comfort
- Fuel meter – This is the change that most of the bikers will enjoy the most in the updated motorcycle.
The new model continues to be offered in the three shades of Gloss Ebony Black, Gloss Flame Red and Matte Olive Green.
2021 Bajaj CT100 Price
The older CT100 with kick start and alloy wheels was priced at Rs 44,890 which means there is a price hike of Rs 1542 on the new model. Bajaj hasn’t talked about the electric start variant (old model’s price Rs 51,802) in its press note which hints at the possibility of it being withdrawn to prevent cannibalization with CT110 and others. However, there is no confirmation of it at this point.
The company informs that the 2021 CT100 is now available across all Bajaj dealerships in India.