2020 Apache 310 Instrument Cluster Features – here is a quick video and a list. There is a whole lot of info the cockpit packs now…
TVS’ flagship motorcycle Apache RR 310 was updated for the second time recently after it received slipper clutch in 2019. Apart from the mandatory Bharat Stage 6 compliance, this time the changes are major. We have discussed them in a following quick video…
Introduction of a new 5 inch TFT dashboard is one of the biggest changes the faired sportster has received. From the conventional digital cluster of the older model, the new one gets a big list of features. You can check it out in the following video…
If you do not want to watch the video, here is quick list of all the features the 2020 Apache 310’s cluster now comes with..
2020 Apache 310 Instrument Cluster Features
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Phone network signals
- Cooling fan On signal
- Ride Modes
- Day mode and Night display
- Low fuel warning
- Low battery signal
- Side stand indicator
- Kill switch
- ABS malfunction indicator
- Engine Management System (EMS) malfunction
- Battery discharge warning
- Accept or Reject calls (the console displays the incoming call and you can accept or reject it via the buttons on the left switchgear).
- Turn by turn navigation
- Distance covered
- Estimated Time of Arrival
- Ride Planning
- Ride Analytics
- Race Telemetry (includes maximum acceleration, maximum deceleration, last lap, fastest lap, top speed, etc)
- Gear usage distribution
All the four riding modes display different type of visuals. You can shift on the fly and the console changes to corresponding modes. There is a lot of customization that you can do. For example, you can set the important information you wish to see on your home page and remove the irrelevant stuff, very much like the quick settings option on your android notifications window.
The race telemetry is one of the most interesting feature in the cockpit apart from turn by turn navigation.