Yezdi prices range from 1.98 lac to 2.19 lac and they have placed three models and their respective variants in between. ADV looks the most interesting…
After a load of teases and bunch of spy-images, Classic Legends today, on the occasion of Lohri, have finally brought the nostalgic thump of the Yezdi back to life.
Yezdi have 3 new bikes to mark their revival – Yezdi Adventure, Yezdi Scrambler and the Yezdi Roadster.
2022 Yezdi Adventure:
- The company describes the ADV offering as ‘Flagship Touring Machine’.
- The engine is a 334 cc, liquid cooled, single-cylinder unit producing 30.2 PS @ 8000 RPM and 29.9 Nm @ 6000 RPM.
- Yezdi explains the engine for the ADV is specifically tuned with a ‘rising power and torque curve’
- All new chassis equipped with long-travel telescopic shocks at the front and monoshocks at the rear.
- It gets Bluetooth connectivity along with turn-by-turn navigation as standard.
- Rivals – Royal Enfield Himalayan, KTM 250 Adventure, BMW G310 GS.
2022 Yezdi Roadster:
- Yezdi introduced this bike with the tagline ‘Adding thrill to your everyday ride’.
- It features a classic style with a modern touch to it.
- It gets the same 334 cc, liquid cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 29.7 PS @ 7300 RPM of power and 29 Nm @ 6470 RPM of peak torque.
- It gets Dual Cradle Chassis, Chopped fenders, split seats, compact headlamp and alloy wheels.
- Rivals – Royal Enfield Meteor 350 and Honda CB350 H’ness.
2022 Yezdi Scrambler:
- Yezdi explains the idea behind the Scrambler as ‘Embodying the spirit of unapologetic fun’.
- The engine is 334 cc, liquid cooled, single-cylinder motor which produces 29.1 PS @ 8000 RPM and 28.2 Nm @ 6770 RPM.
- The characteristic of this engine is claimed to have ‘flat torque curve’ so the torque is available across the whole torque range.
- Visually it gets classic scrambler flyline, ribbed seat, tucked-in round headlamp, off-set speedo pod and twin exhaust.
- It gets telescopic forks at the front and gas charged twin-shocks at the rear with a small wheelbase.
- It has no rivals, and will sit in its own category in India.
SPIED: New Cruiser Model Under Jawa Caught Testing
|Yezdi Adventure||Starts at Rs. 2,09,900/-|
|Yezdi Scrambler||Starts at Rs. 2,04,900/-|
|Yezdi Roadster||Starts at Rs. 1,98,142/-|
*all prices ex-showroom Delhi
With this Classic Legends has upped its game against arch-rival Royal Enfield….