Yamaha have updated the Crosser 150 in Brazil for the new year… The two new variants get oodles of new features…
So, Yamaha Brazil have launched the 2023 version of their dual-sport bike – Crosser – in the country and is now available in two variants. The ‘Crosser S’ is the road-focused version with standard rubber while the ‘Crosser Z’ is the more off-road centric model with extended front beak and dual-purpose rubber.
2023 Yamaha Crosser S & Crosser Z Price, Colours and Rivals
The Crosser 150 is offered in two variants in Brazil – Crosser S and Crosser Z. Both the variants are offered in only one colour each.
|Model||Colour||Price (Brazil)||Price (equivalent India)|
|Crosser S||Red||R$ 16,590||Rs. 2,71,750/-|
|Crosser Z||Blue||R$ 16,790||Rs. 2,75,026/-|
If the Crosser does make its way to our shores, it will directly compete with the Hero XPulse 200 and the scrambler models – Yezdi Scrambler & Royal Enfield Scram 411.
Also read: TEASED: 2022 Ninja 300 Launch Very Soon
Yamaha Crosser S & Z Highlights and Features
- The design cues and features of the Crosser is that of a standard dual-sport bike like small and light body, long-travel suspension, upswept exhaust unit etc.
- The Biggest change the Japanese manufacturer has brought to the crosser is the addition of LED projector headlight.
- Other changes brought to the dual-sport is the addition of fully-digital instrumentation and charging socket for improved utility and practicality.
- Powering the Crosser is Yamaha’s 149 cc, single-cylinder, SOHC engine which can run on either petrol or ethanol.
- The Power-unit produces 12.6 HP of power at 7,500 RPM and 12.75 Nm of torque at 6,000 RPM.
- The engine is equipped with a 5-speed transmission system.
- The Suspension setup consists of 180 mm travel telescopic forks at the front combined with 160 mm travel monoshock at the rear.
- The Crosser rides on 19” front and 17” rear wheel combination covered by standard rubber on the S model and dual-purpose rubber on the Z model.
- Kerb Weight – 134 kg
- Fuel Capacity – 12 L