Like guys say on seeing girls, “She is worth giving life, Man!”, there are a few bikes that deserves the same statement. One such mean machine is the BMWS1000RR. This is my favorite bike on planet Earth. What design concept, What Performance, What Exhaust Note… What not with this bike! Heavily built, asymmetrical, but still totally adorable.
So, why are we even talking about this bike here? We do have a reason. Ever wondered how would the naked version of this bike look like? This post would let you know that.
There were already speculations for the last few months on BMW working on a naked version of this superbike that has made many go mad across the globe. Three spyshots posted on Asphalt Rubber clearly reveals the looks of the naked BMW S1000RR.
From almost all the angles, the bike looks very similar to its faired sibling except for the huge fairing that wraps her up. But what we have no guess of right now is the powermill that would come equipped with this ‘Streetfighter’ version. We might have some news on this sometime really very soon.
There are high chances that BMW might showcase this naked monster at the EICMA Show in Milan that is scheduled for the later months of this year.
Keep staring at these pics while we gather more info on her. Also, in the meantime here is a quick glimpse of the tech specs of BMW S1000RR for you to take a look at.
Tech Spec of BMW S1000RR
Top Speed: 305kph
- Displacement: 999cc
- Engine: 999cc, 4-stroke
- Maximum Power: 193 Bhp @ 13000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 112 Nm @ 9750 rpm
- Gears: 6 Manual
- Clutch: Multiple – disc clutch in oil bath
- Bore: 80
- Stroke: 49.7
- No. of Cylinders: 4
- Cylinder Configuration: In-Line
- Valve Per Cylinder: 4
- Chassis Type: Bridge- type frame, cast aluminium
- Cooling Type: Liquid Cooling
- Length: 2056.00 mm
- Width: 826.00 mm
- Height: 1138.00 mm
- Weight: 183.00 kg
- Fuel Tank: 17.50 litre
- Wheelbase: 1432.00 mm
- Electrical System: Three-phase alternator 350 W
- Battery Voltage:14 V
- Battery Capacity: 10 Ah
- Wheel Size: 120/70 ZR17 – 190/55 ZR17 mm
- Suspension (Front): 46 mm Upside-down fork
- Suspension (Rear): Cast aluminium swing arm
- Brakes: Twin disc, floating brake discs, diameter 320 mm
- Brakes (Rear): Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, double-piston