Introductory TVS iQube offers include complementary home charging solutions and other features. Also listed are differences between SmartXonnect’s plans…
TVS has officially launched its iQube electric scooter in India couple of days back. It follows the momentum that has been built by Ather with 450 and Bajaj with the new Chetak. It has been priced at Rs 1.15 Lakh on road in Bangalore. It must be known that this is an ‘introductory’ pricing as TVS says. It is being bundled by a few offers which appear to be for a limited period.
TVS iQube Offers (Introductory)
- This price includes a home charging solution which will allow seamless charging of the scooter inside your homes. It bundles a home charging unit plus home charging unit installation services.
- Lifetime subscription to SmartXonnect ‘BASIC’ features.
- One year ‘Advanced’ subscription to SmartXonnect features.
Difference Between Basic & Advanced SmartXonnect Plans
SmartXonnect is TVS’ connectivity suite which can be paired with smartphones and you can view host of very important information – both on the phone as well as the instrument cluster. TVS has divided it into two plans – Basic and Advanced.
In the Basic plan you will only get two features – incoming call and message notifications and smartphone’s signal strength and battery level. Features like Do Not Disturb, Over-Speed Alert and Auto Reply are available only when Bluetooth is connected.
In addition, in the Advanced plan you will be entitled to features like
- Turn by turn navigation
- Geo-fencing alert
- Crash/fall alert
- Anti-theft alert
- Live tracking
- Remote live charging status
- Last parked location assist
- Visibility of TVS and other partner charging stations
Bangalore will be the only city which will get the scooter for now. Once the market for electric vehicles grows and TVS settles down with its iQube, it has plans to take it to other important receptive cities of the country.