Race Edition NTorq colors now increase to three with this new addition. The scooter does not get any other changes…
TVS Motor Company have today announced the addition of a new ‘Marine Blue’ paint scheme to their Race Edition version of the NTorq 125 scooter. This new paint scheme has joined the existing Race Edition Red Colour on the said scooter.
New TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition in Marine Blue Colour
Till now, the fourth from the top variant – Race Edition – of the NTorq 125 scooter was only offered in 2 colours – Race Edition Red & Race Edition Yellow.
However, from today, the NTorq race edition will be offered in 3 colour options, with the addition of the new ‘Marine Blue’ colour scheme. TVS explains that the new colour “with vibrant chequered flag race-inspired graphics make up for a distinct style statement and brings much newness to the scooter”.
The NTorq 125 Race Edition in the new Marine Blue paint scheme has been priced at Rs. 87,011/- (ex-showroom, Delhi). This makes the new paint option Rs. 1,850/- more expensive than the other 2 colour options.
TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition – Highlights & Features
- Other than the introduction of a new colour, the rest of the scooter remains untouched visually & mechanically.
- The Race Edition is powered by their staple 124.8 cc, 3-valve, air-cooled engine.
- This engine produces 9.25 HP at 7,000 RPM and 10.5 Nm of torque at 5,500 RPM.
- The Race Edition is built on a High Rigidity Under Bone Tubular Type frame connected to telescopic forks at the front and a monoshock setup at the rear.
- The braking is handled by a combination of a disc setup at the front and a drum setup at the rear.
- There is also offered an all-drum brake variant which is slightly cheaper.
- TVS boasts that their Race Edition can reach a top speed of 95 km/h and can hit the 60 km/h mark from standstill in just 9 seconds.
- Features include – gets external fuel fill, USB charger, a large 20-litre under-seat storage, their patented EZ centre stand and much more.
Finally, TVS have announced that the bookings for the new Marine Blue colour scheme has commenced from today and can be made at the nearest dealerships all across India.