TVS Apache RTR 310 price is on expected lines – neither too expensive nor too low. It comes with truckloads of features…
After a lot of teasers and hype building, finally the street naked from TVS Motor Company is out and it is called as Apache RTR 310. It goes onto become the flagship naked motorcycle for the company and is loaded to the gills.
The RTR 310 gets an aggressive looking stance that continues with the same 312cc, liquid cooled, single cylinder engine from the sibling Apache RR 310, however, it now churns 35.6 PS of peak power at 9700 rpm and 28.7 Nm of max torque at 6650 rpm. For reference, the full faired RR produces 34 PS at the same rpm and 27.3 Nm at 7700 rpm which means the gain is 1.6 PS and 1.4 Nm.
TVS Apache 310 comes with truckloads of features, few of which we are mentioning below…
- Cruise control
- Dynamic Class D LED headlamp (that changes its intensity with speed)
- Dynamic Brake lamp (that rapidly flashes when you brake hard)
- Bidirectional Quickshifter
- Linear Stability Control
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 5 Ride modes – Urban, Rain, Sports, Track and SuperMoto mode
- Climatic Control seat – that can be heated as well as cooled
- Dynamic Stability Control with 6D IMU that gives features like Cornering ABS, Cornering Cruise Control, Slope Dependent Control, Rear Lift-off Control, Cornering Traction Control.
- GTT – Glide Through Technology
Apart from this there is a 5 inch TFT instrument console that offers the following features…
- GoPro control
- Voice Assist
- Music Control
- Smart Helmet Device Connectivity
- Telephone related controls and info
TVS informs that the engine has ‘all range Torque delivery’ and claims a top speed of 150 kph with the 0-60 kph sprint coming in at 2.81 seconds.
TVS Apache RTR 310 Price
|Arsenal Black without Quickshifter||Rs 2,42,990|
|Arsenal Black||Rs 2,57,990|
|Fury Yellow||Rs 2,63,990|
There is no introductory pricing here and TVS has got straight to the point. The starting price tag of Rs 2.43 Lakh is bang in the region where I estimated in my quick pricing video yesterday.
The dual compound, grippy Michelin Road 5 tyres have been carried over from the RR. TVS is also introducing the new RTR with BTO kits. There are three Custom kits on offer – Dynamic, Dynamic Pro that add many features to the motorcycle and the third one is the Sepang Blue Race color option. Here are the prices of these
|Dynamic Kit||Rs 18,000|
|Dynamic Pro||Rs 22,000|
|Sepang Blue Color||Rs 10,000|
So, there we have it – the aggressive street naked joins the 300-400cc segment to fight out against the Dukes and other motorcycle models. Do let us know what do you think of it. We will be riding it soon in Thailand and our review will come up around 9-10th September.
We have posted a quick walkaround video of the motorcycle, you can watch it below..