Top-6 Indian manufacturer ranking for exports is topped by Bajaj again, followed by TVS & Honda… Suzuki & Royal Enfield still at bottom two…
We have all the Export numbers for 6 of the top manufacturers of two-wheelers in India for June 2022 – Bajaj, Hero, Honda, Royal Enfield, Suzuki and TVS.
Let’s see how each of them fared against each other in terms of Year-over-Year (YOY) and Month-over-Month Exports.
For June 2022, the Export ranking has not changed at all both in YoY Exports as well as MoM.
This time again Bajaj occupies the top position keeping themselves ahead of the previous leader Hero MotoCorp, which now sits below TVS and Honda. Suzuki again exported more than Royal Enfield, keeping the Indian manufacturer at the last position.
Top-6 Indian Manufacturers Exports Rankings (June 2022)
- Bajaj Auto – Occupying the top rank once again, Bajaj saw a gain this time of 23.19% YoY and 24.43% MoM.
- TVS Motors – Exporting the second-highest for June 2022, TVS registered a growth of 8.57% YoY and 5.28% MoM in exports.
- HMSI – Standing at third in rankings, Honda is green in Exports in YoY but is the only one to register a decline in MoM exports. YoY the exports grew by 41.30% while the MoM exports dipped by 12.44%.
- Hero MotoCorp – Standing at fourth, Hero registered degrowth in YoY exports while growing MoM. The YoY exports dropped by 29.33% while the MoM exports bumped up 7.01%.
- Suzuki India – Occupying the fifth rank once again, Suzuki registered the most growth in exports for June 2022. The exports grew by 64.23% YoY while the MoM exports grew by 37.07%.
- Royal Enfield – Again occupying the last position, Royal Enfield exports are all in Green. The exports grew 54.04% YoY and 10.12% MoM.
In other news, TVS have launched their newest Ronin motorcycle, which marks their entry into the premium lifestyle segment of the Indian motorcycle market.
Check out our 1st walkaround video below –