Suzuki Avenis Standard Edition joins the existing two variants offered in our market. It comes devoid of the smartphone pairability feature…
Following the positive response received by the Avenis scooter in our market, Suzuki India, within 3 months of its introduction, have added another ‘Standard Edition’ variant to the line-up.
The new Standard Edition becomes the third variant aside the Ride Connect Edition and Race Edition of the scooter.
Suzuki Avenis Standard Edition Colours and Price
The Standard Edition of Suzuki Avenis is priced at Rs. 86,500/- (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The new addition is offered in following 4 colours –
- Metallic Matte Fibroin Grey with Metallic Lush Green
- Pearl Blaze Orange with Glass Sparkle Black
- Metallic Matte Black with Glass Sparkle Black
- Pearl Mirage White with Metallic Matte Fibroin Grey
Speaking on the launch, Mr. Satoshi Uchida (Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India) said –
“We are thankful to our customers for the response that Avenis has received in the Indian market. The scooter was launched with a thought process that a product with a trusted engine and advanced sporty design has the ability to disrupt the market. It turned out to be true as we got phenomenal response from the customers for Avenis. In fact, today Avenis has become one of the high selling products from the house of Suzuki Motorcycle India. The introduction of the Standard Edition of Avenis is an effort from the company to provide Gen Z customers with more options to choose from.”
Avenis Standard Edition Highlights and Features
- The Standard Avenis scooter is powered by Suzuki’s 125 cc, SEP technology equipped engine which produces 8.7 PS at 6,750 RPM and 10 Nm of torque at 5,500 RPM.
- Kerb weight of Avenis Standard Edition – 106 kg.
- The Standard Edition continues to be equipped with its USP feature ‘external hinge fuel cap’ for ease of fuelling.
- Other features include large under-seat storage space, motorcycle inspired rear indicators & split grab-rails, all-LED head and tail-lights, sporty muffler-cover, alloy wheels and sporty graphics.
However, it misses out on Ride Connect which means that you will not be able to pair your phone and hence, many related features.