TVS Motor has brought a new special edition model of the Star City+ in the country to commemorate the first year anniversary of the motorcycle. Called as the Gold Edition Star City+, the bike is priced at Rs 48,934 ex-showroom, Delhi. Apart from the obvious cosmetic changes, the bike also gains a few handy features.
The same 110 cc EcoThrust engine continues to produce 8.4 PS of maximum power at 7,000 rpm and 8.7 Nm of peak torque at 5,000 rpm. It houses a Molycoat piston for reducing friction within the cylinder and better combustion. It also gets an optimal ignition curve for higher pick-up and returns a rated fuel economy of 86 kmpl!++++
Star City+ Gold Edition Features
Here is a list of all that has changed in the Special Gold Edition Star City +:
- New white body colour with golden graphics
- Gold coloured mag wheels
- Gold coloured 3D brand logo
- ‘Bike of the Year’ endorsement accompanying a gold coloured TVS logo on the visor
- Contrasting beige coloured side cover frame
- Dual textured seats with red stitching
- Claimed high grip tubeless tyres
- USB mobile charging socket under the seat.
Available only in the electric start variant, the TVS Star City+ Special Gold Edition is Rs 1,865 costlier than the standard Star City+ (self-start variant).