Revolt RV400 offers include tyre replacement, very high battery warranty etc. Most of these are also bundled with the entry RV300 as well…
Revolt Intellicorp revealed price of RV400 yesterday. It goes onto become India’s first electric motorcycle to go on mass sale. We have discussed motorcycle specific details and features here. Aside all this, Revolt is also throwing in some very interesting launch offers which we are listing down…
Revolt RV400 Launch Offers
- Product Warranty – RV400 comes with a 5 year product warranty which is limited to a mileage of 75,000 km.
- Battery Warranty – The AI enabled e-motorcycle is offered with a battery warranty of whopping 8 years or 1.5 Lakh kilometers.
- Insurance – As per the mandate, the motorcycle comes with 1 year comprehensive insurance coupled with a 5 year third party insurance which is included in the price.
- Service Costs – The per month price of the motorcycle also includes service costs for a period of 3 years or 30,000 kms!
- Tyre Replacement – Revolt is offering one free tyre replacement with the motorcycle.
Revolt also surprised by introducing the entry level RV300 which has a smaller battery but comes with a higher range (feature & details). All or some of these offers are also applicable on it. There are a few details which have not been cleared by the brand and we await to hear clarifications on them.
Just to reiterate, the base RV300 is priced at a monthly subscription of Rs 2999 per month; base RV400 comes at 3499 per month and the RV400 premium costs Rs 3999 per month. These monthly instalments, termed as My Revolt Plan by the maker, amount to totals of Rs 1.11 Lakh, 1.29 Lakh and 1.48 Lakh respectively.
With manufacturers going all out to woo regular two-wheeler buyers, the question is – will you go electric…?