Ola S1 Air electric scooter is the 3rd model from company and introduced at Rs 79,999/- till October 24th, then priced 85k…
After a long period of teases and Tweets, Ola Electric have finally launched their new entrant to the S1 electric scooter range – S1 Air – which is a more affordable model than the other 2 siblings.
Alongside the new S1 Air, Ola have also announced some practical accessories like a side-step for the pillion, centre-stand for parking in tight spaces and a buddy space organiser which can be further modified with added options to suit the lifestyle of the order.
New Ola S1 Air – Price, Colours & Availability
The new Ola S1 Air is the third model introduced in the S1 electric scooter lineup and is the most affordable model from the company till date.
The S1 Air has been priced at Rs. 84,999/- (ex-showroom) by Ola Electric. However, for the Diwali celebrations – Ola S1 Air has been priced at Rs. 79,999/- (ex-showroom) applicable on bookings till October 24, 2022.
The bookings for the new Ola S1 Air have started from today itself and can be reserved for Rs. 999/- on their official website.
The purchase window for the S1 Air will open in February 2023.
The new S1 Air has been offered in 5 dual-tone colour schemes – Blue, Red, White, Black & Grey.
New Ola S1 Air – Highlights & Features
- The new Ola S1 Air has been their first product launched under their campaign – #EndICEAge.
- They have directly compared the new S1 Air with many popular ICE-powered scooters, not by name, but aim to dethrone the likes of Honda Activa and TVS Jupiter.
- Ola have explained that the new S1 Air is built on the same platform as the other S1 siblings, but overall height and weight are less than the other two electric scooters.
- The new Air boasts a range of 101 km (ARAI) on a single charge and can reach a top speed of 90 km/h.
- Ola have proudly shared that the new S1 Air weighs just 99 kg, lighter than its siblings, and has 34 L of boot space which can be further accessories with their upcoming organisers.
- The Ola S1 Air will come with their new MoveOS 3 software that will enable Hill-Hold, Proximity unlock, Moods, Vacation mode, Multiple profiles and much more.
- It will be suspended on conventional telescopic forks at the front and twin-shock absorbers at the rear with a single-piece seat and added grab-rails for the pillion.
- It will put out a peak power of 4.5 kW (6 HP) and will come with 3 ride modes – Eco, Normal & Sport.
- Claimed acceleration – 0-40 km/h in 4.3 seconds.
Finally, Oal Electric have also announced Roadside Assistance, Scooter insurance options and an Extended warranty of 5-years or up to 60,000 km.
The deliveries are scheduled to begin in 1st week of April, as of now.