Okinawa Okhi-90 price is competitive against its rivals. It has a range of 160 km and top speed of 90 km/h… & now available at dealerships…
After many spy-images and teasers, Okinawa Autotech have finally launched their flagship electric scooter – Okhi-90 – at Rs. 1,21,866/- post FAME II subsidy.
Okinawa describes their flagship Okhi-90 as the ‘perfect amalgamation of a motorcycle and a scooter’.
Okhi-90 Price, Warranty and Availability
Okinawa Autotech is offering a 3-year warranty on the battery of Okhi-90.
The company have announced that Okhi-90 can be purchased all across the country from their authenticated dealers and Galaxy stores.
|Okinawa Okhi-90 |
(ex-showroom, post FAME II subsidy)
Speaking at the launch event, Mr. Jeetender Sharma (Managing Director & Co-founder, Okinawa Autotech) said –
“We are ecstatic and incredibly proud to be bringing the OKHI-90 to the Indian market after almost 1.8 yrs of research and development. The Okinawa OKHI-90 has the potential to completely transform the user’s perception of electric two-wheelers. The scooter not only goes a notch up with its par excellence performance but is also designed to be the ideal two-wheeler that customers demand in today’s world”.
He further added –
“We have combined the power of cutting-edge technology, which is exclusively conceived for urban commuting, with an exceptionally durable frame to make OKHI-90 “The Responsible Choice”. On-the-go high performance, quick charge capabilities and immense battery capacity have been provided to cater to the evolving needs of customers as EV adoption picks up rapidly in India.”
Okinawa Okhi-90 Highlights and Features
- Okhi-90 is offered in four colours – Glossy Wine Red, Glossy PEarl White, Glossy Ash Grey and Glossy Jewellery Blue.
- Okinawa’s flagship scooter comes fitted with a removable 72V-50Ah Li-ion battery capable of fast charging and can push the e-scooter to a claimed range of 160 km..
- Okhi-90 is powered by a centrally mounted 3.8 kW (5.1 HP) motor.
- The e-scooter comes with two riding modes – Eco mode & Sports mode – and can accelerate 0-90 km/h in 10 seconds.
- In Eco mode, the scooter can reach a top speed of 60km/h while in Sports mode it can do a respectable 90 km/h.
- The feature-list of Okhi-90 consists of In-built navigation, Digital Speedometer, Bluetooth connectivity, USB charging port, Luggage box light, Geo-fencing, Secure parking and much more.
- The Digital instrumentation also displays Battery information, Speed alerts, Call & notification alerts along with Insurance & maintenance reminders.
- Customers can also utilise the Okinawa Connect App which can facilitate them with Find My Scooter functionality, Scooter Immobalisation in case of theft, and provides Driving score along with tracking and monitoring.
Now, as Okhi-90 has been launched into our market, it will be competing against the likes of Ola S1 Pro, Ather 450X, Simple One and Bajaj Chetak.