If you could just ignore the exhaust outlet that looks like the tank on a kerosene pressure stove, you will like the new looks of Hero’s gadabout Pleasure. Designed to appeal to the damsels, Hero has launched the facelifted Pleasure in the market.
The scooter has been groomed up and prettified and is now available in colours that even a kaleidoscopic would be proud of. All the preening up and additional accessories have made the new Pleasure variants dig a bit deeper into your zip purse.
Refreshed Hero Pleasure Features:
Right then, the new features:
- New meter console with side stand indicator and fancy lights
- Boot light in luggage box to help you find your junk and jewellery
- Mobile charging socket to charge up the thing you touch more than you touch anything else
- Integrated braking system
- New tail light and multi-reflector headlight
- Tubeless tires. Yes, some tires have tubes in them
- New body colours – 9 of them; no less! Yes, there should’ve been more. I agree.
Hero Pleasure Refresh Technical Details:
Here are the engine and technical details of the new Pleasure.
- Air-cooled, 4-stroke single cylinder with OHC displacing 102cc
- Max. Power : 6.84PS @ 7000 rpm
- Max. Torque : 7.85 Nm @5000 rpm
- Electric start
- Drum brakes with integrated braking system. Triggers both brakes with pressing just the left side brake lever
- Fuel tank capacity 5 liters
- Kerb weight 103 kg
- Claimed Top Speed: 77kmph
New Pleasure Brochure:
Click on the pic to open brochure in pdf
New Pleasure Prices:
Hero has launched the new Pleasure in two variants. Here are the ex-showroom prices of both of them in Delhi:
- 2014 Hero Pleasure (with steel rims): Rs 42,900
- 2014 Hero Pleasure (with Alloy Wheels): Rs 44,800
This equals Rs 49,160 and Rs 51,232 on-road in Delhi according to a dealer.