Scrambler Desert Sled price starts slightly higher than older claims, probably due to GST..
Ducati has added a new variant into its Scrambler family – Desert Sled which is an evolution of the Enduro version. Unlike other Scramblers Desert Sled is a more off-road friendly version and apt for those who take it to adventures more often. Let us quickly list all the details of the motorcycle…
Scrambler Desert Sled Changes & Features
- Ducati claims that Desert sled gets an ‘all-new’ chassis set-up which gives the motorcycle better off-road characteristics.
- New homologation has introduced new throttle control and new engine calibration which, Ducati claims, has made power delivery smoother. This can be felt specially at lower rev range.
- Altered frame and 200 mm extended travel on front and rear suspension.
- This has meant a higher seat for the motorcycle and it also gets off-road specific footpegs with removable rubber pads.
- A lower 20 mm seat option is also on offer as a paid accessory.
- Higher-set mudguards which are designed for the Desert Sled specifically.
- Headlight mesh guard and engine skid plate.
- It comes shod with 19 inch front and 17 inch rear Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyres.
- Braking duties are taken care of by single 330 mm 4 piston disc at the front and 245 mm 32mm piston caliper disc at the rear. Bosch supplied 9.1 MP ABS system is also on offer as standard.
Scrambler Desert Sled Engine
Desert Sled is powered by the 803cc air and oil-cooled twin cylinder Euro 4 compliant engine which is capable of churning out 75 hp of peak power at 8250 rpm and 68 Nm of maximum torque at 5750 rpm.
Scrambler Desert Sled Price
Ducati is offering the motorcycle in two colour options – Red Dusk and White Mirage. Both the colours come with spoke wheels, black frame and gold rims.
|Desert Sled Red Dusk||Rs 9.32 Lakhs|
|Desert Sled White Mirage||Rs 9.45 Lakhs|
*both prices ex-showroom pan-India
Bookings of the motorcycle have begun and it is available at all authorised Ducati dealerships. They also have more motorcycles coming in – here is the list..