2017 Ninja 1000 price will leave you stunned…
Kawasaki has stunned the market with the latest launch of the 2017 Ninja 1000, a motorcycle which impressed us tremendously in our earlier road test. Let us quickly brief you about the liter class sports tourer…
2017 Ninja 1000 Features & Quick Pointers
- The third-gen Ninja 1000, according to Kawasaki, gets increased touring performance – better wind protection, more comfort, clean-mount pannier system.
- It also gets dual LED headlamps and both the units feature low and high beams and LED position lamp.
- New instrument cluster
- KCMF – Kawasaki Cornering Management Function – helps the rider in tracing the intended line all the the corner ie from entry till you exit the corner. It encompasses KTRC (traction and wheelie control) and KIBS (pitching and corner braking control).
- KIBS (Kawasaki Intelligent Anti-Lock Brake System)
- The engine settings have been revised for smoother power delivery and for latest emission norms.
- Lower seat height of 820 mm.
2017 Ninja 1000 Price
|Ninja 1000||Rs 9.98 Lakh|
*ex-showroom prices all over India
This price reduction is close to Rs 3 Lakhs as compared to the older Ninja 1000’s price and has become possible because of it now being an SKD model (semi-knocked down units) which attracts lesser taxes.
2017 Ninja 1000 Engine
The Euro 4 (BS4) compliant liquid cooled motor produces 142 PS of peak power and 111 Nm of maximum torque. It also gets IMU.
2017 Ninja 1000 Colours
Kawasaki is offering the new Ninja 1000 in black and green colour options – both of them are pictured on this page.
So, there we are with a world-class 1000 cc motorcycle priced very very competitively. Suzuki’s S1000F and others will have a hard time for sure! By the way, bookings are already underway and limited number of units have been earmarked for India.
Next Read: Adventure Tourer Kawasaki Versys X300 India Launch This FY [Speculation]