Apart from the 2017 Gixxer range, Suzuki has also launched the new Access with BS4 compliance and other minor changes.
2017 Access Changes
- New Access comes with a BS4 compliant engine.
- It also gets AHO (automatic headlight on) feature.
- Apart from this, Suzuki has introduced a new Metallic Sonic Silver colour to the palette.
- Power and torque changes are not known at this point as we await official specs of the new variant from Suzuki.
The 2017 Access is now available in a total of six colours..
- Pearl Suzuki Deep Blue
- Candy Sonoma Red
- Glass Sparkle Black
- Metallic Fibroin Grey
- Pearl Mirage White
- Metallic Sonic Silver (new)
The good thing is that they have retained the clean classic look of the scooter and have not added unnecessary graphics…
2017 Access Price
|Access Drum brake||Rs 54,302|
|Access Disc brake||Rs 57,615|
*both prices ex-showroom Delhi
Older-Gen Access Discontinued
At the same time, Suzuki has also discontinued the older-gen Access which was on sale till a few weeks back (and may be available at some dealerships). They have taken the scooter down from the official website and this may be a ploy to give a push to the new Access.
In addition to this, for the last many months, Suzuki has not been selling the Swish as well, however, there has been no official word on its discontinuation yet from the company.