Komaki Venice will be the company’s first electric scooter that will be sold along with the Ranger which is touted to be the first e-cruiser in India…
Komaki Electric Vehicles, a Japan based EV manufacturer since 2016, introduced India’s first electric cruiser bike – Ranger – last month with a teaser. Along with that they also boasted that the electric cruiser will achieve a range of 250 km on a single charge, which also inspired its name.
Fast-forward a month, Komaki is at it again. This time Komaki has teased not one, but two new products which will be launching very soon.
One of them is India’s first electric cruiser – Komaki Ranger and the other one is their new scooter offering Komaki Venice.
- The company has introduced their Ranger model as India’s first electric cruiser bike.
- Ranger will come with a 4 kW battery that Komaki says will be the largest battery pack in an electric two-wheeler in our country.
- The electric cruiser will be powered by a 5 kW motor.
- Komaki has proudly stated that their electric cruiser will achieve a range of nearly 250 km on single – to match the performance of ICE counterparts.
- The cruiser will get a 72V-50Ah battery pack which is designed to charge quickly.
- It will get features like cruise control, repair switch, reverse switch, Bluetooth connectivity capabilities and advanced braking system.
- The electric scooter from Komaki will be available in nine bright colours.
- It will get a 72V-40Ah battery pack.
- It has been designed to facilitate all age groups.
Commenting on the two new electric offerings, Mr. Gunjan Malhotra (Director, Komaki Electric Vehicle Division) said that the company is determined to offer its customers the most comfortable and modern technology-based vehicles. He added that both Komaki Ranger and Komaki Venice offer excellent mileage, modern technology, and are environment-friendly.
These two new offerings from Komaki are expected to hit our roads very soon.