After a few spottings, Kawasaki Bajaj will be launching Ninja 300 in the Indian market on April 10th. Though we have not received any official launch invites yet, but it appears that all the KTM Showrooms (where Kawasaki Ninja 300 will be sold) have gotten ready for the bike.
I called up Pune KTM and here is the information they provided:
- Ninja 250R has been discontinued
- Ninja 300 will be launched on April 10th
- Bookings have officially started from today
- You can book your Ninja 300 by paying Rs 40,000. In case you cancel your bookings, a charge of Rs 5000 will be deducted. In case the booking is transferred to the upcoming KTM Duke 390 or any other KTM, Bajaj, Kawasaki bike, there are no deductions.
- Prices are expected to hover around Rs 3.5 Lakh on-road
- Deliveries will commence as soon as the bikes are made available on first come first serve basis. A waiting period of 60 days will be informed to the customer.
So, if you have been waiting for Kawasaki to launch Ninja 300 with a bated breath, you can go ahead and book it right away, officially! And if you want to hear out the official price, wait for 9 more days.
For Pictures and specifications of of Ninja 300 click here