Ignyte is offering DOT & ISI certified helmets that make them legal and safe in India. There are two variants on sale…
International helmets and riding gear brand – Ignyte – have launched two new helmets in India – IGN-4 & IGN-7.
Ignyte says that it is an international premium brand offering riding accessories such as biker gloves, suits, jackets, shoe covers, riding goggles, knee pads, helmets, and side boxes.
Ignyte IGN-4 & IGN-7 Helmets Launched in India
Ignyte IGN-4 Helmet
- IGN-4 boasts dual certification – DOT (FMVSS No. 218) and BIS ISI (IS 4151:2015).
- IGN-4 helmets feature multiple air vents for an outstanding air flow ventilation system.
- The helmet construction includes high-density multi-channel EPS, including EPS for cheek pads.
- It also comes with a polycarbonate (PC) anti-scratch coated visor fitted with a pin-lock 30 anti-fog shield.
- Other features include a double D-Ring fastener, a high-frequency thermo-foam wind deflector, a visor locking mechanism and an inner sun-shield.
- Visually, the IGN-4 helmets sport a stylish reflective interior with comfortable & soft fabric, and fitted is a spoiler at the back adding a sporty look.
Ignyte IGN-7 Helmet
- The Ognyte IGN-7 helmet is a premium offering from the company.
- The shell is constructed of a high-impact PC-ABS blend material fulfilling DOT standards.
- It features a double D-Ring fastener, a high-frequency thermo-foam wind deflector, and a visor locking mechanism.
- It also features an inner sun-shield for protection against direct sun rays.
- Just like IGN-4, the premium IGN-7 interior is made up of removable and washable interior padding and cheek pads and a polycarbonate (PC) anti-scratch coated visor fitted with a pinlock 30 anti-fog shield.
There appears to be a Steelbird connect with the company.
You can get good deal on helmets at Amazon.
You can also check this list of 5 Best & Safest DOT approved helmets under ₹5000