2022 Destini latest price listed inside. It gets LED headlamp, chrome styling elements throughout and a few other changes…
Hero MotoCorp have added a new variant ‘XTEC’ to their Destini 125 line-up with chrome design elements and a new ‘Nexus Blue’ colour.
2022 Destini Latest Price & Colours
Hero MotoCorp have announced that the standard Destini 125 and Destini 125 XTEC are already available at dealerships across the country.
The 2022 Destini 125 Xtec is offered in 7 colours – Nexus Blue, Matte Black, Pearl Silver White, Nobel Red, Panther Black, Chestnut Brown and Matte Ray Silver.
|Hero Destini 125 Variant||Price (ex-showroom, Delhi)|
|Standard||Starting at Rs. 69,900/-|
|XTEC||Starting at Rs. 79,990/-|
Destini 125 XTEC Highlights and Features
- The Destini 125 XTEC has received a new LED headlamp setup which offers more light intensity with longer and wider reach with anti-fog feature.
- Adding to the retro charm of Destini 125 is addition of chrome to the rear-view mirrors, exhaust muffler protector and bar-ends of the handlebar.
- Other visual highlights added to the family scooter are ‘XTEC’ badging, dual-tone seat and coloured inner panels and addition of backrest for the pillion.
- A new Digi-Analogue instrumentation has been introduced on the XTEC which has Bluetooth connectivity which displays Call alerts, New message alerts and low fuel warning.
- The scooter also gets a USB charging port as standard.
- The Destini 125 XTEC is powered by the same BS-VI compliant 125 cc engine putting out 9 BHP @ 7,000 RPM and 10.4 Nm of torque at 5,500 RPM.
- The engine also features the company’s patented i3S (idle Start-Stop system) technology.