Hero Destini Platinum edition comes in a new color apart from few other cosmetic changes. It is priced at a minor premium against the VX variant.
Hero has expanded its 125cc scooter Destini’s portfolio with two new variants – the 100 million special edition and the latest Platinum version. As its name suggests, the 100 million version is a limited edition model offered in white and red color combination as a celebration of the company achieving the milestone of total production of 100 million units.
Hero Destini Platinum Edition
The Destini Platinum is also a cosmetically enhanced version of the scooter. It features the following changes..
- New Matt Black color with brown inner panels and white rim tapes
- Chrome handlebar ends and differently shaped chrome mirrors which offer a retro look to the scooter.
- Additionally, it gets chrome muffler protector and chrome fender stripe.
- It also gets a premium looking 3D logo along with Platinum ‘Hot Stamping’.
- The seat has also been finished in dual color – brown/black shade.
It continues to produce 9 bhp of peak power at 7000 rpm and 10.4 Nm of max torque at 5500 rpm from its 125cc fuel injected engine.
Xtreme 160R 100 Million Edition Launched at 1.09 Lakh
Destini Platinum Price
|Destini Platinum Edition||Rs 72,050|
|Destini 100 Million Edition||Rs 72,250|
WILD Fantasy – How About This Hero Xtreme 400R…?
As compared to the premium Destini VX (price – Rs 70,450), Hero is charging a premium of Rs 1600 for the Platinum edition and Rs 1800 for the 100 million edition. The Destini Platinum is a build-up of the Platinum edition launched in the Pleasure range. The scoot is now available across Hero’s dealerships in the country.