Hero Destini Platinum edition comes in a new color apart from few other cosmetic changes. It is priced at a minor premium against the VX variant.
Hero has expanded its 125cc scooter Destini’s portfolio with two new variants – the 100 million special edition and the latest Platinum version. As its name suggests, the 100 million version is a limited edition model offered in white and red color combination as a celebration of the company achieving the milestone of total production of 100 million units.
Hero Destini Platinum Edition
The Destini Platinum is also a cosmetically enhanced version of the scooter. It features the following changes..
- New Matt Black color with brown inner panels and white rim tapes
- Chrome handlebar ends and differently shaped chrome mirrors which offer a retro look to the scooter.
- Additionally, it gets chrome muffler protector and chrome fender stripe.
- It also gets a premium looking 3D logo along with Platinum ‘Hot Stamping’.
- The seat has also been finished in dual color – brown/black shade.
It continues to produce 9 bhp of peak power at 7000 rpm and 10.4 Nm of max torque at 5500 rpm from its 125cc fuel injected engine.
Destini Platinum Price
|Destini Platinum Edition||Rs 72,050|
|Destini 100 Million Edition||Rs 72,250|
As compared to the premium Destini VX (price – Rs 70,450), Hero is charging a premium of Rs 1600 for the Platinum edition and Rs 1800 for the 100 million edition. The Destini Platinum is a build-up of the Platinum edition launched in the Pleasure range. The scoot is now available across Hero’s dealerships in the country.