Iconic American motorcycle maker Harley Davidson, known majorly for its lifestyle cruiser motorcycles, commenced its Indian operations in August 2009. They launched their first dealership in July 2010 and after 3 years, they have just launched their 10th dealership in the country at the heart of India – Indore in Madhya Pradesh.
The dealership has been named as Tiger Harley Davidson and is situated at Velocity Multiplex, Plot 18A Scheme, 94C, Ring Road in Indore. Manish Gupta, Dealer Principal, Tiger Harley-Davidson as well as Anoop Prakash, Managing Director of Harley Davidson India sounded ecstatic at the launch occasion and were hopeful of the company doing brisk business from the business capital of MP.
Tiger Harley Davidson will take care of the sales, service and spare parts of Harley branded motorcycles and will house the complete lineup of Harley Davidson in India which comprises of 12 different motorcycles catering to different tastes. Price of Harley bikes start from Rs 5.83 Lakh ex-showroom in Indore. Harley Davidson owners can also buy genuine Harley-Davidson parts and accessories at Tiger Harley Davidson in Indore.
Here is a list of all Harley Davidson Showrooms in India.
- Banjara Harley-Davidson in Hyderabad
- Bengal Harley-Davidson in Kolkata
- Capital Harley-Davidson in New Delhi
- Coromandel Harley-Davidson in Chennai
- Himalayan Harley-Davidson in Chandigarh
- Nine Bridges Harley-Davidson in Ahmedabad
- Seven Islands Harley-Davidson in Mumbai
- Tusker Harley-Davidson in Bangalore
- Spice Coast Harley in Kochi
- And this Tiger Harley in Indore