Harley Davidson has launched a smartphone application for iOS and Android devices to improve their association with its customers. They aim to show that having a Harley Davidson is not just about owning a motorcycle, but a way of living.
The World Ride 2014 is just round the corner and this is the perfect timing for them to launch these applications, bringing the riders closer and giving them a space where they can share content about their rides.
Harley Davidson has been expanding its owners base thanks to its strong brand recognition and its new Street 750 has had a very important role to play in that.
The main features of the just-launched application are:
- Ease of creating, sharing and planning rides and also get directions for the same.
- Staying connected with Harley Owners Group (HOG) chapter.
- Sharing experiences, receiving up to date information about their motorcycles.
- Access road side assistance.
- Information on new products.
- Find Harley Davidson dealers, nearby riders, petrol pumps, and cafes.
- Option to follow fellow riders and join their ride along the way.
- A choice to set reminders for service updates, P.U.C. certificate and insurance updates.
- Option to store important information that includes Driver’s License details, Motorcycle registration etc.
In this growing age of technology smartphone applications like these are a great way stay connected. This may also force other manufacturers to offer something on similar lines.
In the official press release Harley has shared all the details but there is no mention of how and where a user can get this App from!