First Gixxer 250 spy pics suggest that Suzuki may have commenced dealer dispatches…
Update – SCOOP – Suzuki Gixxer 250 Leaked
The headline may have got you here but at the very onset let me add that they do not reveal a lot about the bike. Nonetheless, let us talk through what all we can decipher..
- Those tubes upfront appear to be regular telescopic shock absorbers.
- Tread of the front tyre reveals that it is MRF Revz FC1, most probably 110 mm wide. Likewise the rear is expected to be MRF Revz C1 with a width of 150 mm.
- A very small part of that fairing is visible which confirms that there will be a full-faired version (it is expected to be the only variant for now).
- That handlebar is expected to be a clip-on for a sportier posture.
- There appears to be no main stand on the motorcycle.
- It gets 10-spoke alloy wheels which have silver finish on the sides.
The motorcycle in these spy pics is probably a dealership vehicle being transported to Kolkata (going by the writing on the page in front of the visor). Suzuki will be launching the Gixxer 250 in India on the 20th May which will be followed by its media ride at BIC the following day.
These spy pics may not have revealed the looks of the upcoming quarter liter, but it looks like, in the coming few days we should have the motorcycle completely busted. Stay tuned…