Demonetisation has resulted in massive sales drop for all mainstream manufacturers. Suzuki, along with all others have seen sales fall to alarming levels.
Their best sellers Gixxer motorcycles which sold over 7500 units in September and October last year, saw sales dip to 4400 levels in November. We are waiting for December sales but they will not be very encouraging for sure.
During these times, manufacturers are trying to offer freebies to lure customers into their showrooms. Suzuki is offering its official Team Suzuki jacket free with every purchase of Gixxer and Gixxer SF. This is applicable across all variants it has on sale.
Apart from this, they are also offering
- 100 percent finance options
- zero percent downpayment and
- 5 year warranty on Gixxers
Gixxer Latest Prices
Current prices of all Gixxer models according to Suzuki’s official website are…
- Gixxer mono tone colours – Rs 85,340
- Gixxer Dual tone colours – Rs 86,435
- Gixxer Rear Disc brake – Rs 88,707
- Gixxer SF dual tone colours – Rs 94,774
- Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition – Rs 96,431
- Gixxer SF Rear disc brake – Rs 97,046
- Gixxer SF MotoGP Rear disc – Rs 98,703
*all prices ex-showroom Delhi
Buyers of their Let’s scooter get free helmets on every purchase.
Internationally, they have showcased two very interesting motorcycles – the GSX-R250 sports and V-Strom 250 adventure tourer. Nothing on their Indian launch has been spoken by the company yet but expectations of at least the V-Strom are high. In the premium segment, their Hayabusa is doing great and has a few weeks of waiting period. In a very interesting turn of events, it outsold Hero’s Karizma twins for the cumulative sales of last six months (related story)!
Next Read: Suzuki Motorcycles – Rise, Fall and Comeback Story