So, if you are in Mumbai, PayTM has a real deal for you! You can buy the cheapest CT100B at under 28K or the Pulsar AS200 at 90K.
After Mahindra and Hero, Bajaj is the latest two-wheeler brand available online. Motorcycles made by the Pune based manufacturer can now be bought online via the e-commerce site PayTm. However, this is not a move directly from the manufacturer but by a single retailer based in Mumbai.
To add to the comfort of buying motorcycles sitting at your home, you also get a flat cashback of Rs 5,000 on every motorcycle you buy – right from the entry CT100 to the flagship Pulsar RS200, irrespective of their price.
Four Steps to Save Rs 5000
- You need to select your motorcycle from this page
- Apply promo code BIKE5000
- Pay the amount.
- Upon successful application of the promo code, Rs 5000 will be credited to your PayTm account which can be used to purchase anything of your choice.
After cashback, price of the most affordable motorcycle in India, CT100B gets shockingly low at Rs 27,668 ex-Mumbai!
Bajaj Motorcycles – Paytm Prices
Here are the respective prices of all Bajaj motorcycles after cashback
- Bajaj Pulsar 220F: Rs 84,492
- Bajaj avenger Street 150: Rs 71,428
- Bajaj Discover 125 Disc: Rs 50,516
- Bajaj Pulsar 150: Rs 68,382
- Bajaj Discover 125 Drum: Rs 48,256
- Bajaj CT 100B: Rs 27,668
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200: Rs 1,21,310
- Bajaj Pulsar AS 150: Rs 78,718
- Bajaj CT 100 Alloy: Rs 34,912
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220: Rs 81,716
- Bajaj Pulsar 180: Rs 71,687
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS: Rs 59,926
- Bajaj Pulsar AS 200: Rs 90,513
- Bajaj Platina 100 ES: Rs 42,341
- Bajaj Platina 100 KS: Rs 45,271
all based on ex-showroom, Mumbai prices
If you book the bike today the website claims that delivery can be completed by March 14, 2016. Obviously, road tax, insurance and accessory charges will be extra when you go to take delivery of your purchased Bajaj motorcycle.