With the official comeback of Ducati approaching near, an interesting report has caught everyone’s attention. The word on the streets is that the legendary Italian manufacturer will up the ante against the Japs, Briton et all aggressively. The company is planning to use a clever mix of CKD and CBU models to make the brand accessible to more and more people.
As per a picture posted in Superbikes Classified Facebook group by user Manish Gulati, the cheapest Ducati in India is going to be the Scrambler for a killer price tag of Rs 6,38,528 (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the Scrambler Icon red.
Ducati Motorcycles Indian Price List
Here is the complete price list of all the models which are going to be available in India and their variants (all prices ex-showroom, Delhi):
- Ducati Multistrada 1200: Rs 14,02,750
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 + Pacchetto T: Rs 14,93,250
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 S: Rs 16,59,167
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 S + Pacchetto: Rs 17,49,667
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Pikes Peak: Rs 20,61,389
- Ducati Hypermotard: Rs 10,00,528
- Ducati Hypermotard SP (CBU):Rs 19,10,556
- Ducati Hyperstrada: Rs 11,01,083
- Ducati Monster 795: Rs 6,98,861
- Ducati Monster 796 S2R: Rs 7,99,417
- Ducati Monster 796 ABS Corse Stripe: Rs 7,99,417
- Ducati Monster 821 Dark: Rs 8,99,972
- Ducati Monster 821: Rs 9,50,250
- Ducati Monster 1200 (CBU): Rs 19,85,972
- Ducati Monster 1200S (CBU): Rs 24,33,444
- Ducati Monster 1200S Stripe (CBU): Rs 25,74,222
- Ducati Scrambler Icon red: Rs 6,38,528
- Ducati Scrambler Icon yellow: Rs 6,48,583
- Ducati Scrambler (Versions): Rs 7,54,167
- Ducati 1299 Panigale (CBU): Rs 32,47,944
- Ducati 1299 Panigale S (CBU): Rs 40,07,139
- Ducati Panigale R (CBU): Rs 46,25,556
- Ducati 899 Panigale: Rs 13,02,194
- Ducati 899 Panigale white: Rs 13,32,361
- Ducati Diavel: Rs 13,82,639
- Ducati Diavel Carbon red: Rs 16,97,859
- Ducati Diavel Carbon white: Rs 17,44,639
- Ducati Diavel Titanium (CBU): Rs 37,20,556
Going by this list, get ready to see a lot of Scramblers on our roads! The very practical Monster range starts at Rs 6.98 Lakhs and the super gorgeous Diavel Sports Cruisers range starts from 13.82 Lakhs.
Click on the pic to read our short ride review of Diavel
The insanely hyper, the most maddening bike we have ridden ever, the CKD Hypermotard will cost Rs 10 Lakhs! The company this time would not have any middle men spoiling the fun.
However, we would urge you to consider these prices as speculations at this point and an official announcement can be expected within a few days from now.