Here comes the next ownership review contest from BikeAdvice. The contest starts today and ends by June 20th. From today you have 10 more days to send your entries.
Details of the Contest
- Write a review of the bike you own in at least 500 words. Maximum is 2000 words.
- Include photos wherever possible. Minimum of 3 photos is compulsory. A photo of you adds a lot of credibility and trust to the review.
- Send your entry to the following email ID. Add photos as an attachment. If the photos are too large, resize it to around 1024×768 pixels using the free software called Light Image Resizer.
What to Include in the Review – A Guide
- Inspiration: Talk about how you decided to buy the bike and what inspired to choose the model you have chosen.
- Regrets: After a few weeks of using it, every biker can find fault with his bike. Just like women, no bike is 100% perfect. Talk about that.
- Previous Bikes: If you have owned other bikes in the past, talk about it and compare it with your new buy.
- Details: Talk about the price, mileage, handling and other details unique to your bike. General details which are available in the official website like specifications of the bike can be left out.
- Tours: Have you taken your bike for long rides? Talk about the experience of the same.
The above points are just a guide and you can write your review in your own unique way – which is most appreciated at BikeAdvice.
P.S. If you have participated in a BikeAdvice ownership review contest before, you can participate again as long as you review a new bike. Re-posting review of the same bike is not allowed.