Hero Electric, at GMX 2017, has launched a new electric scooter called as Flash. Flash is the most economical or the cheapest scooter you can buy in India. Let us quickly share its range and other features..
Flash e-Scooter Features
- Flash comes with a 250 watt motor which is mated to a 48 volt, 20 Ah VRLA battery.
- Hero has not shared the duration of one full charge but in one charge, they claim that the scooter has a range of 65 km.
- It comes equipped with short-circuit protection.
- It also has underseat storage (volume not given) and weighs 87 kg.
- Flash also gets Magalloy wheels, telescopic suspension (now, can we have it on the Activa as well Honda, please!) and a full body crash guard.
Flash is targeted at first time e-vehicle buyers and is offered in two dual-tone colours – Red/Black and Silver/Black. The scoot doesn’t require a driving license or even registration and hence it can be ridden on our roads by first timers and those who are not very proficient with riding two-wheelers.
e-Scooter Flash Price
Flash has been priced at Rs 19,990 ex-showroom Delhi with a ticker of ‘introductory offer’. This is even cheaper than their e-cycles Avior. Considering that it, indeed, is aggressively priced, we do foresee an increment in the times to come.