The best part of customizing your bike, apart from going different, is that you can convert it into something which is tailor-made for your requirements. Pune based Gabriel Motorcycles believe in this philosophy and try to live by it. With every motorcycle that they customize, they try not to change anything with the engines and make the bike look how the customers desire, sometimes even better. They claim that their modified bikes can be used anywhere be it on the road or off it.
This time they have modded a Bajaj Pulsar 220 into a Bobber. It gets custom made front and rear fenders, multi spoke wheel rims (which have been made in-house), custom made swing arm and under belly suspension which will further help in creating a low centre of gravity.
Here is a list of further modifications that have gone in to make this bike a work of art:
- Custom made Knuckle Duster Foot pegs
- CNC cut Flame shaped Brake & Gear pedal levers
- Custom Laser Engraved Air Filter & battery box
- Turn Indicators
- Hazard / Parking lights
- Head light
- Side mounted Tail lamp & number plate
- Bar End Mirrors
- Peanut fuel tank with a sprocket as the lid
- Custom Silencer
- Most Chrome made of Stainless Steel 100% rustproof
- Rustproof nuts, bolts and washers
- Air brushed Paint job
- Heat Resistant black coating on engine and Silencer
Also See: Pulsar 220: MOTHER OF ALL MODS: Can You See a Big, Bad Wolf in it?
The whole package costs Rs 1.95 lakhs and this is excluding the cost of the donor bike. If you wish to make your ride stand out from the crowd feel free to visit their Facebook page.