TVS Ronin launch has spawned in a new segment for TVS… A lot of work has been put in to create unique character for Ronin…
So, TVS Motors have finally launched their much-awaited & heavily teased motorcycle – Ronin – in the form of a Retro-Scrambler. The company describes it as their foray into the ‘Lifestyle Segment’ of motorcycling.
Alongside the bike, TVS have also launched an Apparel line and a host of Official Accessories.
TVS Ronin has been introduced at a price of Rs. 1,49,000/- (ex-showroom) and goes all the way to Rs. 1,68,750/- for the top variant. This scrambler will sit directly in contention with the Yezdi Scrambler and Honda CB350 RS.
2022 TVS Ronin – Price, Colours & Availability
TVS Ronin has been launched in 3 variants – Base, Base Plus & Mid – and is offered in 6 total colours.
Find below the table showing all the 3 variants, their respective colours and pricing (ex-showroom).
TVS has announced that the TVS Ronin will be available at selected dealerships from this month (July 2022) itself.
2022 TVS Ronin – Highlights & Features
- TVS is describing their Ronin scrambler as a ‘Whole New Lifestyle’.
- The Ronin is powered by a new 225.9 cc, single-cylinder, engine.
- The new engine produces 20.24 HP and 19.93 Nm of torque and is aided by an Assist & Slip Clutch system.
- The Ronin comes with 2 ABS modes – Rain & Urban.
- The Suspension set-up is made up of 41 mm Showa Gold coloured USD forks at the front combined with gas-charged shocks at the rear.
- The Ronin is riding on 17” 9-spoke alloy rims covered with new TVS Remora compound rubber sporting block pattern.
- Features offered on the Ronin scrambler – All-LED signature design headlamp, tail-lamp and indicators, T-shaped pilot lamp, Off-set digital instrumentation powered by SmartXonnect functionality, Chain cover, a new ARIVE App, turn-by-turn navigation and much more
- Kerb weight – 160 kg
- Wheelbase – 1357 mm