Moto Morini X-Cape 650 & X-Cape 650X launched with very similar features to take on Triumph, Kawasaki, Suzuki in segment…
Moto Morini have finally started revealing the pricing of their models in India.
They have today started with revealing the pricing of their Adventure/Sport-touring variants – X-Cape 650 & X-Cape 650X – in India starting at Rs. 7,30,000/- (ex-showroom).
2022 Moto Morini X-Cape 650 & X-Cape 650X – Price & Colours
Moto Morini have revealed 2 variants under the X-Cape 650 moniker – X-Cape 650 & X-Cape 650X.
Both variants are offered in 3 similar colour schemes – Smoky Anthracite, Carrara White & Red Passion.
Also read – Alert – Performance-Centric Ducati Multistrada V4 ‘Pikes Peak’ Enters India At Rs. 31.48 Lakh
2022 Moto Morini X-Cape 650 & X-Cape 650X – Highlights & Features
- The major differences between the X-Cape 650 & X-Cape 650X are the use of knuckle-guards, bash plate and spoked rims on the 650X variant to make it more off-road-centric.
- Both the variants are powered by a 649 cc, inline-twin, DOHC, liquid-cooled engine.
- This engine boasts an output of 60 HP at 8250 RPM and 54 Nm of torque at 7000 RPM connected to a 6-speed transmission system.
- The suspension system consists of a high-end adjustable system at both ends.
- The front gets fully-adjustable USD forks at the front coupled with a fully-adjustable monoshock at the rear.
- The braking hardware is made up of a dual 298 mm, floating-disc setup at the front combined with a 255 mm single-disc setup at the rear.
- The braking is aided by a dual-channel ABS system as standard.
- The feature list consists of – All-LED lighting, 7” TFT instrumentation console with Bluetooth connectivity, riding modes and USB charging port.
- Wheelbase – 1480 mm
- Seat height – 810 – 835 mm
- Kerb weight – 215 kg
- Ground Clearance – 175 mm
Moto Morini have already started taking bookings for their models at a token amount of Rs. 10,000/-. The deliveries are scheduled to commence very soon.