New Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak launch has brought the most capable on-road Multi to India with a massive price tag…
Ducati India have brought their 17”- front wheel strapping, king of the mountains ‘Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak’ to India at a massive price tag of Rs. 31,48,000/- (ex-showroom, India).
The Pikes Peak is the only Multistrada available with a 17” front wheel and is the most capable Multistrada model on the tarmac.
Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak – Price, Availability & Colour
The new Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak is donning a special Pikes Peak Livery paired with Black alloy wheels.
Ducati India have launched the new Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak starting at Rs. 31,48,000/- (ex-showroom, Delhi). This pricing makes it the most expensive Multistrada yet, with a premium of Rs. 7.33 Lakh over the standard V4 S model.
It is only offered in one spec.
The new Pikes Peak is up for booking and the deliveries will commence really soon.
2023 Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak – Highlights & Features
- The new Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak is the most capable Multistrada model designed to be raced on tracks and mountain passes.
- This special Multistrada is a homage to 3 Ducati historic wins at the prestigious Pikes Peak event, held in the USA, where the Italian brand dominated with 100% stock machines
- It is the only Multistrada that is specifically designed to be a high-performance machine and hence, is fitted with a 17” front tyre.
- Ducati claims that they have put a lot of work into the new Pikes Peak edition which makes it one of the most capable on-road sports-touring machines on the globe.
- One of the highlighting and most distinct features of the new bike is the use of a single-sided swingarm at the rear.
- This coupled with a 17” front tyre covered with stickier Pirelli Diablo Rosso 4 rubber adds up to the sportier characteristic of the new Pikes Peak edition.
- Another new on Pikes Peak is the use of performance-centric electronically adjustable Ohlins suspension consisting of 48 mm USD forks at the front and a monoshock mounted to the single-sided swingarm at the rear.
- The new bike also comes fitted as standard a full Akrapovic exhaust system and a bunch of carbon fibre bits that reduce the overall weight of the bike by 4 kg compared to V4 S and 1 kg compared to the standard Multistrada.
- In tune with the race-centric nature, the rider triangle has also been tweaked by Ducati – making it more aggressive thanks to higher rear-set footpegs, lower handlebars and a shorter front screen.
- And lastly, Ducati have updated the electronics of the new Pikes Peak and have added a new ‘Race’ riding mode which boasts a sharper throttle response and less-intervening electronic aids.
- The Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak is powered by the same engine and gearbox as the regular Multistrada V4 range – a 1158cc, liquid-cooled, 90-degree V4 motor.
- This motor boasts 170 HP at 10,500 RPM and 125 Nm at 8,750 RPM connected to a 6-speed gearbox.
- The seat height is adjustable between 810-860 mm and it carries over the same 22-litre fuel tank as the standard Multistrada V4.