Keeway SR125 launch brings a no-nonsense old-school bike from the company with basic features & minimal tech…
Keeway India have today launched their most affordable model in the shape of – Keeway SR125 – sporting a retro-classic design to take the rider back to the days of no-nonsense riding.
2022 Keeway SR 125 – Price & Colours
Keeway India have launched the new SR125 retro motorcycle at Rs. 1,19,000/- (ex-showroom).
The new SR125 is being offered in 3 colours – Glossy White, Glossy Red & Glossy Black.
Also read – 2023 Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RR ‘Bond Edition’ Limited Model Unleashed!!
New Keeway SR125 – Highlights & Features
- Keeway India have described the new SR125 to be an ‘Unpretentious’ machine reminiscent of old-school charm.
- This description is very evident in the design of the new bike – which reminds us of the barebones bikes of the old days, with more function than form.
- Powering the SR125 is a modest 125 cc, single-cylinder, 2-valve, SOHC, air-cooled engine.
- This motor is capable of producing 9.7 HP at 9000 ROM and 8.2 Nm of torque at 7500 RPM.
- The engine puts down its modest power through a 5-speed transmission aided by a conventional clutch setup.
- The SR125 is built around a Simple Downtube Frame and is connected to a conventional suspension setup.
- The Suspension hardware consists of Right-Side UP Telescopic forks with 129 mm of travel at the front and dual Oil-damper Coil spring shock absorbers with 29 mm of travel at the rear.
- Braking is handled by a 300 mm single-disc setup at the front coupled with a 210 mm single-disc at the rear as well.
- Surprisingly, Keeway is offering a Combo Braking System (CBS) on the SR125 instead of the expected single-channel ABS.
- The old-school SR125 is riding on 17” front and rear tyres featuring Spoked rims and off-road blocked rubber.
- This means this bike could be further worked on to create a great scrambler machine in the hands of an expert.
- Wheelbase – 1285 mm
- Ground Clearance – 160 mm
- Kerb Weight – 120 kg
- Seat height – 780 mm
- Fuel Capacity – 14.5 L
Keeway India have started receiving the bookings for the new SR125 with a token amount of just Rs. 1,000/-. The deliveries are scheduled to commence very soon across India.