BMW G 310 RR launch have introduced 2 variants of the sportbike in India… Carries over majority of components from the Apache RR 310…
So, the long-teased and long-awaited – BMW G 310 RR – sportbike has finally made its debut in India and has been priced starting at Rs. 2,85,000/- (ex-showroom, India).
The new G 310 RR is the 3rd bike from BMW Motorrad India based on their 310 platform. The new supersport model introduced sits bang between their G 310 R roadster and G 310 GS ADV.
2023 BMW G 310 RR – Availability, Variants, Colours & Price
It comes as no surprise that the BMW sportbike is actually a rebadged version of the existing and popular TVS Apache RR 310 sportbike.
Bookings for the new G 310 RR are currently open and can be booked from your nearest BMW Motorrad dealership.
The starting price of G 310 RR is Rs. 2.85 Lakh for the standard variant. There is also a Style Sport Variant which has been priced at Rs. 2,99 Lakh.
2023 BMW G 310 RR – Highlights & Features
- The new BMW G 310 RR comes in 2 variants – Standard & Style sport. .
- The G 310 RR is powered by the familiar 313 cc, single-cylinder, 4-valve, DOHC engine that powers the current Apache RR 310.
- The motor produces 34 HP in Track Mode and is toned down to 25.8 HP in Rain/urban mode, and puts out 27 Nm in Track mode and tones it down to 25 Nm in Rain/urban mode – aided by an Assist & Slip Clutch system.
- The G 310 RR comes with 4 riding modes – Track, Sport, Urban & Rain.
- The Suspension set-up is made up of 41 mm Gold coloured USD forks at the front combined with a Central spring strut aluminium dual swingarm at the rear.
- The G 310 RR is riding on 17” alloy rims covered with 110-sction at the front and 150 section rubber at the rear.
- Braking duties are handled by 300 mm radially bolted sigle-disc setup at the front combined with 240 mm single-disc setup at the rear, aided by BMW Motorrad ABs system as standard.
- Features offered on the G 310 RR – All-LED headlamp, tail-lamp and indicators, 5” vertically-oriented TFT digital instrumentation featuring BMW UI elements, Bluetooth connectivity functions with call & text notifications and turn-by-turn navigation and much more.
- Kerb weight – 174 kg (dry)
- Wheelbase – 1365 mm
- Seat Height – 811 mm
- Fuel Capacity – 12 L