Atumobile Atum Vader is the company’s high-speed electric cafe-racer… It is introduced at a lower price for first 1000 customers…
After receiving the approval from ARAI, Hyderabad-based Atumobile have launched their 1st electric motorcycle – Atum Vader – sporting Cafe-Racer aesthetics.
The electric cafe racer Atum Vader claims a top-speed of 65 km/h and has a range of 100 km on one single charge.
2022 Atumobile electric Cafe Racer ‘Atum Vader’ – Price, Highlights & Features
- The Atumobile Atum Vader has been launched at an introductory price of Rs. 99,999/- for the first 1000 customers.
- Interested customers can book the Atum Vader electric cafe racer for Rs. 999/-.
- The Atum Vader electric cafe racer is packing a 2.4 kwh battery pack.
- This Battery pack is able to push the electric cafe racer to a top-speed of 65 km/h and a claimed range of 100 km on a single charge.
- Forming the base of the AtumVader is a Tubular chassis within which is the battery pack fitted.
- The Lighting setup consists of LED indicators and an LED tail lamp.
- The powertrain is clutchless in construction.
- The electric cafe racer is boasting a boot space of 14 L.
- The Atum Vader has been officially launched by the company on all their social media pages as well on their official website.
Atumobile further shared that the new AtumVader electric cafe-racer bike is being manufactured in the company’s Net-Zero manufacturing facility in Patancheru, Telangana.
The company has recently increased their production capacity from 25,000 units per annum to a maximum of 3,00,000 units. This facility, they boast, is powered by their proprietary tech ATUM – World’s 1st Electricity Generating Solar Roof which spans an area of 20,000 sq. ft. total.
Frankly speaking, the Vader looks more or less the Atum 1 – the company’s first model, with a few tidbits changed in terms of styling. Do you like the new model…?