Aprilia SR150 is doing really well, so good that it outsells all the Vespa scooters put together. Basically, it was a surprise strategy to put Aprilia brand under Vespa in India (yes Aprilia SR150 costs lesser than Vespa models).
To enhance its offerings, Aprilia has launched a new SR150 RACE Edition in India
Aprilia SR150 RACE Changes
SR150 RACE gets the following changes
- New colour – It comes in new Maze grey colour
- Race branding decals in red and green graphics are inspired from MotoGP.
- It gets a golden coloured front brake caliper bolted on red alloy wheels.
- Rear shock absorber is now red in colour.
- It also gets similar-theme accessories and other minor cosmetic changes.
There are no mechanical changes and SR150 RACE continues to be powered by the same 154.8 cc 4-stroke engine capable of producing 10.4 hp of peak power at 6750 rpm and 11.4 Nm of maximum torque at 5000 rpm. It comes with a 220 mm front disc brake and a 140 mm rear drum as standard.
SR150 Race will continue to be manufactured at Piaggio’s Baramati plant.
SR150 Race Price
|SR150 Race||Rs 70,288|
Regular SR150, which is available in glossy white and matte black colours, currently retails at Rs 67,200 ex-showroom Mumbai and hence the RACE edition costs about Rs 3000 more.
Next Read: Aprilia Considering 300-500cc Motorcycles for India – Confirmed by the Boss