I found this amazing video in Youtube. Aprilia’s domination in the World Superbike Championship has given rise to a special edition of a motorcycle that already set new standards for the supersports street bike genre: the Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC Special Edition is the new benchmark for the supersports segment. The Nissan GT-R is another amazing piece of automobile with complete track based features. This is pretty special to me as both these machines are one of my favourite automobiles.
The RSV4 Factory APRC Special Edition is a milestone in the history of super sport bikes. All of the racing expertise and indications gathered during the successful 2010 season of World Champion Max Biaggi were brought together in a bike that sets a new standard for future road bike development.
The new features introduced in the Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC SE include:
- APRC Aprilia Performance Ride Control, the electronic management package including:
- ATC: Aprilia Traction Control automatically adjusts to different types of tyres, with 8 settings conveniently selectable while racing from a joystick on the left handlebar without turning down the throttle.
- AWC: Aprilia Wheelie Control with three settings.
- ALC: Aprilia Launch Control, for use on the track only, with 3 settings.
- AQS: Aprilia Quick Shift, for ultra-fast shifting without closing the throttle or using the clutch.
- Dual display mode for instrument panel display: ROAD and RACE;
- New exhaust is lighter and offers improved performance;
- Optimised gear ratios for the utmost track performance;
- Improved engine lubrication;
- New, exclusive 200/55 dual blend rear tyre.
Here is the Spec List of the Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC SE
Engine Type : Aprilia longitudinal 65° V-4 cylinder, four-stroke, double overhead camshafts (DOHC), four-valve per cylinder, liquid cooling
Displacement : 999.6cc
Gearbox : 6 speed
Front Brake : Double Brembo 320 mm stainless steel floating discs. Four piston radial calipers. Metal braided brake line
Rear Brake : Brembo 220 mm stainless steel disc. Double piston caliper. Metal braided brake line
Front Tyre : Tubeless radial; Front: 120 / 70, 17”
Rear Tyre : 200 / 55, 17”
Dry weight : 393.8 lbs
Max Power : 180 HP at 12,250 rpm
Max Torque : 85 ft lbs at 10,000 rpm
Fuel System : 48 mm throttle bodies, Ride-by-Wire engine management
Front Suspension : Ohlins Racing upside-down fork. Adjustable pre-load, hydraulic compression and rebound damping
Rear Suspension : Aluminum Swingarm. Ohlins Racing remote reservoir shock with adjustable pre-load, hydraulic compression and rebound damping
Traction Control : APRC system (Aprilia Performance Ride Control), Aprilia Traction Control (ATC), Aprilia Wheelie Control (AWC), Aprilia Launch Control (ALC), Aprilia Quick Shift (AQS)
Sit back in comfort and just enjoy this short and an impressive video. Dear Readers, drop your comments on this video below.
Author – BikeAdvice.in