2023 Kawasaki Z900 has been introduced in India in 2 new shades… Not much else has been altered on the new model…
Kawasaki India have brought the 2023 spec of their most-loved middle-weight streetfighter model – 2023 Kawasaki Z900 – to India today. They have introduced the naked at starting price of Rs. 8,93,000/- (ex-showroom).
2023 Kawasaki Z900 – Colours & Price
The 2023 iteration of the popular Kawasaki Z900 has received only cosmetic changes this time. The latest version has been introduced in 2 new colour options – Metallic Phantom Silver/Metallic Carbon Gray & Ebony/Metallic Matte Graphene Steel Gray.
Both these new colours are being offered at the same price of Rs. 8,93,000/- (ex-showroom). This makes the new model about Rs 50,000 costlier than before.
2023 Kawasaki Z900 – Highlights & Features
- The overall design & mechanicals of the 2023 Z900 remain untouched.
- It is still powered by the Kawasaki 948 cc, BS-VI compliant, inline-4, liquid-cooled engine.
- The 4-cylinder engine boasts 123 HP at 9500 RPM and 98.6 Nm of torque at 7700 RPM, connected to a 6-speed transmission system.
- The power delivery from this engine is controlled by 4 riding modes – Sport, Road, Rain & Rider.
- There is also an added ‘Low Power Mode’ – which reduces the overall power of the bike to 55% of the total out (67.65 HP), if the rider so desires.
- Other notable features on the streetfighter include – Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), All-LED lighting, the latest Z Sugomi styling language, new Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport tyres and much more.
- One of the newest additions to the popular Z900 has been the new coloured TFT display which is Bluetooth capable and offers information regarding the power mode, riding modes, speed, fuel capacity, range, gear select indicator and so much more.
The 2023 Kawasaki Z900 will rival the likes of Ducati Monster, BMW F900R and Triumph Street Triple range in our market.