Activa Premium changes include cosmetic updates to the 6G version of the scooter. Honda is charging a very minor premium for the exclusivity…
Honda was teasing a new Activa on its website and everyone, initially, thought it would be the 7G – a new generation of Activa that could be expected since the 6G is already two years old and hasn’t seen any significant updates.
However, it turns out to be a special edition of the existing sixth generation model. Called as Activa Premium, the country’s largest selling scooter has received some cosmetic updates and minor features just before the festive season. Here we list all of them..
Activa Premium Changes
- Golden colored ‘Honda’ and ‘Activa’ badges at the front and side panels.
- Golden colored design elements apart from brown hues on inner covers on the front apron.
- Golden colored rims (still no alloy wheels)
- Brown colored seats
- Blacked out front suspension and engine cover
- Three new colors – Mat Sangria Red Metallic, Mat Marshal Green Metallic and Pearl Siren Blue
Activa Premium Price
|Activa Premium Edition||Rs 75,400|
Honda is offering the Premium Edition only in the deluxe variant this time. The deluxe variant of the regular Activa 6G is priced at Rs 74,400 which means you will have to pay Rs 1000 for the above mentioned features/changes.
There are no changes to the mechanicals which mean it continues to be powered by the same 109.51 cc engine that churns 5.73 kw (7.8 PS) of peak power at 8000 rpm and 8.84 Nm of max torque at 5500 rpm.