2023 FZX changes list comprise a color palette rejig, traction control apart from some government mandatory changes that are coming into effect soon…
As a part of the yearly ritual, Yamaha has officially updated its motorcycle line-up with 2023 year models. In this story let me quickly talk about the new FZX. The Yamaha’s retro FZ model – the newest in the lot – has seen a new push. So what has changed..?
2023 FZX Changes
- Traction Control – Like other Yamaha motorcycles, the FZX gets the TCS aka the Traction Control System. Is it needed on such a small bike? Well….!
- LED flashers – Like the new FZS v4, the X also gets LED side blinkers as standard now.
- New Color – There is a new Dark Matt Blue color theme that is a part of the package. It comes with golden colored rims. It joins the existing color shades of Matte copper and Matte black both of which come with black colored alloys. The Metallic blue shade has been discontinued. This also means that the motorcycle is now available only in Matte shades.
- E20 Fuel compatibility – Also, the new engine can take the ethanol blended petrol that our Government is pushing – and that comes without any power drop.
- OBD-2 – There is also the mandated On-board Diagnostics 2 System that has made to the motorcycle. The OBD-2 will become a norm from April this year.
2023 FZX Price
|Copper & Black
The motorcycle continues with the same 149cc motor that churns 12.4 PS of peak power at 7250 rpm and 13.3 Nm of max torque at 5500 rpm. It still continues with a single channel ABS system and negative LCD display with smartphone connectivity feature. Check out the new 2023 FZX v4 and its changes here.