2023 Apache 160 changes include a new exhaust which is lighter and TVS also claims that it is throatier than the one that is offered on the standard version…
After updating the 2V siblings, TVS has officially announced the launch of a special edition of the Apache 160 4V variant. The Special Apache 160 packs in the following exclusive changes..
2023 Apache 160 Changes – Exclusive for Special Edition
- New Pearl White color option. It joins the existing Matte Black special edition.
- Black and red color alloy wheels.
- Dual tone black seat with red ascents.
- Adjustable clutch and brake levers which is a first in segment feature.
- New ‘bullpup’ muffler that is 1 kilogram lighter than the standard exhaust. TVS says that it has a throatier exhaust note than before.
Apart from this, the motorcycle continues with the following features..
- Three Ride modes – Urban, Sport and Rain
- TVS SmartXonnect that offers Bluetooth pairability with smartphone and opens up a plethora of new features.
- Radian tyre at the rear.
- All-LED headlamp with DRLs
- Gear shift indicator
2023 Apache 160 Special Edition Price
TVS has priced the special edition white color of Apache 160 4V at Rs 1,30,090 ex-showroom Delhi which means it is Rs 1500 costlier than the standard Bluetooth + rear disc variant and Rs 4800 costlier than the rear disc trim.
The Apache 160 4V Special edition continues with the same 159.7cc, oil-cooled, single cylinder engine that produces 17.55 PS of peak power at 17.55 PS at 9250 rpm and maximum torque of 14.73 Nm at 7250 rpm. The motorcycle is now available across TVS showroom in India.