2022 Yamaha FZS-25 launch can be expected anytime soon. Apart from new colors, it is also getting a price hike…
Yamaha India is at it again. Recently they bumped the price of their Aerox, Fascino and the FZ series. And now, whispers suggest that the FZ-25 and FZS-25 will be the Jap’s next offering which will see price jumps.
An online portal has shared the information that Yamaha is about to launch the 2022 version of their FZ-25 and FZS-25 with a price hike and will add two new colours to the palette.
Presently, Yamaha is offering the FZS-25 at a price of Rs. 1,41,300/- (ex-showroom, Delhi). If the leaked information is to be believed, the FZS-25 will receive a bump of Rs. 2,000/- and will be available at Rs. 1,43,300/- very soon.
Similarly, the FZ-25 is offered currently at Rs. 1,36,800/-. The new pricing for 2022 is expected to receive a hike of Rs. 2,000/- and will be offered at Rs. 1,38,800/-.
To entice the customers and soothe some upset customers about the price hike, Yamaha is going to introduce two new colours to one of their quarter-liter offerings.
There is no word on the FZ25. For reference, it is presently available in Racing Blue and Metallic Black – along with the Monster Energy MotoGP Edition colour scheme.
While FZS-25 will get two new colours – Matte Copper and Matte Black.
Other than the new colours and the price hike, no other changes are expected on these two bikes.
Yamaha FZ-25 and FZS-25
- Both the bikes are powered by a 249 cc, air-cooled, SOHC, single-cylinder engine.
- This engine produces 20.8 PS of power at 8000 RPM and 20.1 Nm of torque at 6000 RPM.
- The engine transfers its power through a 5-speed transmission using a wet, multi-plate clutch system.
- Braking is handled by disc set-up with (282 mm rotors at the front and 220 mm rotors at the rear and are aided by dual-channel ABS.
- The nakeds ride on 17” alloy wheels on both ends and feature 100-section front and 140-section rear rubber.
- Features list consists of an all-LED illumination, negative LCD instrument cluster, under cowling along with side-stand with engine cut-off switch are offered as standard in both variants.
- The top-spec FZS-25 variant gets additional hardware like a long visor, brush guards on the handle grips and golden alloy wheels.
Source – Rushlane